Drive Yello helps businesses efficiently manage last-mile delivery and connects them to gig economy drivers so they can meet the ever-increasing demand for convenience. We have ambitious growth plans and are looking for an inspiring Engineering Leader to drive the scaling of our application architecture and tech teams. We work with some of the largest retail clients here in Australia which include Woolworths, BWS, Dan Murphy’s, Coles, Terry White Chemmart just to name a few.
The Yello Platform provides retailers unprecedented access to data and control of last-mile delivery and has proven to help businesses not only improve their delivery service but also enable them to provide delivery on demand. Retailers are attracted to Drive Yello as they not only get access to innovative technology but a marketplace of couriers to help them provide the convenience customers are demanding.
The Senior B2B Sales Executive will be part of the Senior Leadership team and will directly report to the CEO. This is a great opportunity to join a small but growing team and your focus will be to target large enterprises across Australia looking to build their last-mile delivery capabilities. You will work in partnership with a Customer Success/Account manager who you will manage and will form your own sales pod to build deep relationships with customers.
You will take the lead in the sales process and focus on generating leads, developing opportunities and closing deals. This will include face to face appointments, attending events, conducting product demonstrations, account planning, forecasting and effectively managing the pipeline and Drive Yello’s CRM.
- Overseeing your sales pod and contributing to the business strategy across Australia
- Drive product sales and growth of Drive Yello’s suite of products across multiple channels (covering Retail, Food, Pharmaceutical, Grocery and Service Industries)
- Targeting sales for medium to large corporates, negotiating long term partnerships.
- Attend appointments with decision makers to effectively demonstrate Yello, clearly articulating the product’s benefit to their business
- Work with the Customer Success team & Driver Community Manager to identify & resolve all issues that could impact satisfaction
- Have a customer centric approach and aim to turn all our customers into ‘Raving Fans’.
- Coach, mentor, train and recruit high performing Pod members
- Strategically support, manage & grow relationships with key clients
- Budget, forecast & pipeline planning and reporting
- Conduct market research (analyse competitors, the efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- Your active day:
o Successfully generate leads and close B2B business
o Monitor revenue generated by your clients and own your Pod’s target
o Build and maintain contacts with customers to secure new business opportunities
o Demonstrate focus and commitment to measured results
o Provide feedback on how we can best serve existing and potential clients
To qualify for this role, you will be an experienced, leading B2B sales exec in your field, ideally with experience selling into a major retail and or franchise groups:
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Ability to work with and sell to multiple stakeholders within organisations
- Experience in selling technical solutions/platforms
- Strong Account Management skills and commercial acumen with an in-depth knowledge of sales cycles
- An understanding of last mile logistics would be beneficial
- Ability to deliver on Sales and Profit targets set each year by the business.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage a variety of tasks to help deliver business objectives. Ability to prioritise and meet fixed deadlines.
- The ability to develop positive relationships both internally and externally (customers and suppliers)
- Proactive problem solving in conjunction with high levels of initiative
- Clear and confident communication skills including the ability to run meetings, give product presentations & host webinars along with the ability to work with all levels of an organisation
- Ability to manage, mentor and develop key people within the organisation
- Honesty and integrity in all job responsibilities
- Positive & energetic self-starter who is results driven
- Excellent communicator with strong organisational, planning, presenting and negotiating skills
- Have the ability to formulate effective market & sales strategies based on market information & activity
- Results-oriented approach with a “can do” attitude and a passion for the details and continuous improvement.